The Walking Dead: 400 Days Launch Trailer Shambles into View
The Walking Dead: 400 Days released as Season 1 DLC.
After incredibly positive reception for the episodic release of Telltale's: The Walking Dead, Telltale will now release an individual episode in The Walking Dead series.
As opposed to a season of five episodes, The Walking Dead: 400 Days will feature 5 different stories in a single episode that tells a story over a 400 day period.
The Walking Dead: 400 Days does not related to Season 1's characters or stories, but it does take place in the same region. Despite the slight connections to Season 1, your choices in the first five episodes will affect the story in 400 Days. Additionally, 400 Days comes as DLC to the first season so you must at least own one episode of the first season to play 400 Days.
The Walking Dead: 400 Days will release first on the PlayStation Network and reach other platforms as the days pass.
Full release schedule:
- Tuesday, July 2nd -- PlayStation Network(SCEA, North America)
- Wednesday, July 3rd -- PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store, Worldwide)
- Friday, July 5th -- Xbox Live (Worldwide)
- Wednesday, July 10th -- PlayStation Network (SCEE, Europe)
- Thursday, July 11th -- iOS App Store (Worldwide)
The Walking Dead: 400 Days will be available for most platforms for $4.99.