Rockstar Announces Max Payne 3 Local Justice Multiplayer DLC
Rockstar is launching the Max Payne 3 "Local Justice" multiplayer DLC next month!
Rockstar has announced a new DLC pack for Max Payne 3's multiplayer. It will be called "Local Justice" and will be available on July 3 for the PS3 and Xbox 360; while PC players will need to wait until July 17 for the DLC to be available for them.
Local Justice will include three new maps (from the game's single-player), a new item, new mulitplayer faction and associated Achievements/Trophies or Social Club accomplishments.
• 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
• The Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
• Light Fingers Item for faster looting
• M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
• São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
Rockstar originally announced the Local Justice pack to be available in June. So, as a treat for patient players, they're offering the DLC at a discounted price for a limited time. For the DLC's launch week, players can pick it up for 480 MS Points or $5.99 in real-world currency. After this initial discount, players can then pick it up for its regular price of 640 MS Points or $7.99 on PSN and PC.
If you purchased Max Payne 3's Rockstar Pass, you'll, of course, receive the DLC for free.
Aside from this, Rockstar is also making the pre-order bonuses available for purchase come July 3. Again, if you've bought a Rockstar Pass, then this items will be free for you.
• Cemetery Map: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
• Silent Killer Loadout Pack: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
• Pill Bottle Item: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
• Deadly Force Burst: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
• Classic Max Payne Character: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
Don't forget, for Xbox 360 and PS3 players, Local Justice will be available on July 3, while PC players can get their fill on July 17.
Are you planning on getting this? How's the game's multiplayer?