DICE Outlines "Key Features" of Battlefield 3's Upcoming Armored Kill Expansion
BF3's upcoming Armored Kill expansion to contain a new game mode and more! Read on for details.
Are you fed up with Battlefield 3's infantry-only expansion Close Quarters? If so, then DICE's upcoming Armored Kill expansion might be just the thing for you.
DICE has updated Battlefield 3's official page and highlighted the upcoming expansion's key features.
- All-out vehicle warfare on four new maps
- Includes the biggest map in Battlefield history
- New vehicles, including tanks, ATV’s, and mobile artillery
- Bring back five new vehicle unlocks to the base game
- Earn 20+ unlocks for the new vehicles in Armored Kill
- New Tank Superiority game mode
- All maps playable with all six game modes
Four new maps and a new game mode? Not bad for an expansion, no? I just hope this "biggest map in Battlefield history" doesn't mean that console players will hardly see any enemies when playing the map. This is one of those times when the console version's 24-player max capacity is really felt.
While the expansion still has no firm release date, it's expected to drop in September and Battlefield 3 Premium members will get to play it a few weeks early.
Are you getting this or do you want more close-quarters maps?