Naughty Dog Announces Uncharted 3 Patch, Plans for New DLC
Naughty Dog has more in store for players of Uncharted 3.
Naughty Dog has announced a new patch for its shooter Uncharted 3, which carries a host of fixes and changes to its multiplayer mode.
In addition to the usual balance tweaks, the devs are also hinting at the release of a new DLC and an "exciting new system" to come out for the game alongside the release of the new patch next week.
Here's what you can expect for now:
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 "Here, Hold This Medal" in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn't working properly so we fixed it)
Details about the DLC are soon to follow.