Paradox Announces "Impire," its New Devilish Strategy Game
Paradox Interactive has just announced "Impire," its upcoming dark strategy game developed by the folks who made the Game of Thrones RPG.
Paradox Interactive has just announced its upcoming strategy game -- Impire. This dark, devilish game will unleash the evil in players's hearts as they take control of Baal-Abaddon, a once-mighty horror from the bottomless pit, who finds himself stuck in the form of an imp by the sorcerer Oscar van Fairweather.
Players must use their cunning and all their tricks to help Abaddon break free, rebuild his proper "hell-spawned" body and build his new kingdom.
Here's some of the features Impire will be bringing to the table:
- User-designed dungeons filled with different room types and an assortment of deathtraps
- Minions of every shape and size to be leveled up and equipped with upgraded equipment
- A custom deck of magical item cards to be unlocked and built to suit any playing style
- The opportunity to squash pesky heroes beneath one’s hooves, and grind their souls into helpful dungeon-building resources
- A perilous campaign to be played in solo or co-op mode
- Many multi-player modes to confront and crush one’s so-called “friends”
In addition, Paradox has also released the game's first-ever trailer.
Impire is being developed by Cyanide, the same developers behind the Game of Thrones RPG for current gen consoles.
Hopefully, Impire will fare a bit better when it's released in the first-quarter of 2013 for PCs.