DICE has announced that starting tomorrow, August 9, between 10:00 CET and 11:00 CET, its social stat-tracking site Battlelog will be offline for an update with minor additions.
What kind of additions? No, there's no Battlecorder still, but we've listed them down for you below.
- XP2 weapons were unavailable on unranked servers
- scoring was disabled altogether on unranked server
- You can now accept/reject party invites
- Vote system has been fixed in polls
- Server browser shows the name of the current map
- User can now see if he/she has all unlocks for a vehicle in the Vehicle Stats page in the Unlocks section
DICE hasn't revealed if this will affect online multiplayer for Battlefield 3. If I had to hazard a guess, PC players might need to stop playing for an hour, since Battlelog is required to launch Battlefield 3. For console players, I don't see this being much of an issue.
So there you have it. What should DICE update in Battlelog next? Come to think of it, do you even use it anymore?