Halo 4's Soundtrack Will Blast Your Ears Off
343 Industries has announced plans to release the Halo 4 soundtrack.
The developers of Halo 4, 343 Industries, has revealed the full details and release date for the game's upcoming soundtrack.
The soundtrack will be available in a standard edition as well as a 2-disc Special Edition containing remixes by a host of DJs. The standard edition is set to contain 15 tracks, spanning over 75 minutes in playtime with music from Neil Davidge, 343 Industries and 7Hz Productions.
Davidge, who's best known for his work with Massive Attack, is filling the seat previously filled by Marty O'Donnell, whose music does not grace the latest game.
Here's what's in store with the standard edition:
2. Belly Of The Beast
10. To Galaxy
15. Green And Blue
The standard edition of the soundtrack is priced at $13.98.
The Special Edition costs quite a bit more at $75 and includes a 70-minute DVD with behind-the-scenes footage of how the music was made, a hardcover book, a print signed by Davidge, a 12" disc featuring Master Chief and Cortana, and an Xbox Live avatar t-shirt. You can order it at Halo Waypoint.
In addition to all the goodies, you'll get the following remixes with the Special Edition:
1. Awakening – Gui Boratto Remix
2. Green And Blue – KOAN Sound Remix
3. Requiem – Bobby Tank Remix
4. Ascendancy – Caspa Remix
5. To Galaxy – Sander Van Doorn & Julian Jordan Remix
6. Haven – Hundred Waters Remix
7. Revival – DJ Skee & THX Remix
8. Ascendancy – Matt Lange Remix
9. Nemesis – Alvin Risk Remix
10. Solace – Maor Levi Remix
11. Arrival – Norin & Rad Remix
12. Green And Blue – Andrew Bayer Remix
13. Foreshadow – James Iha Remix
14. The Beauty Of Cortana – Apocalyptica vs. Neil Davidge Remix
Both versions of the soundtrack will be available in stores on October 22.