Borderlands 2 Guide: Finding Michael Mamaril in Sanctuary
Having trouble finding Michael Mamaril? Here's a guide to help you out.
Are you having trouble finding the elusive Michael Mamaril in Borderlands 2? Well, so are we!
For those not in the know, Michael Mamaril was a fan of Borderlands inserted into the game by Gearbox Studios after his friend, Carlo, sent Gearbox an e-mail requesting that short eulogy be added to the game to honor his late friend's memory.
Mamaril occasionally appears in Sanctuary to provide the Vault Hunter (that's you!) with rare, epic and legendary weapons. He's also one of the few characters in the game to give away rare E-Guns.
Due to a bug on the Xbox 360, the character has a near-guaranteed appearance in Sanctuary, but he rarely spawns on the PC version of the game.
To that end, a fan of the game going by Avock has managed to compile (with the support of the game's community) all of the locations of Michael Mamaril in Sanctuary in the form of a helpful map.
If you prefer text over visuals, here's where you can find him:
- Inside the Crimson Raiders HQ next to the stairs up to the bank.
- Next to the newspaper stand in the big courtyard
- Up the stairs next to the Secret Stash
- Inside Dr. Zed's
- Under the stairs in Scooter's
- By a white box in a small alley off the path between Moxxi's and Scooters on the south side of the map
- In Moxxi's by the bar next to the Slots
- In Moxxi's across from Sir Hammerlock, next to a green piano. (He hides behind a box with speakers on it so you may miss him if you are rushing around.)
- To the right of Crazy Earl's
- At the counter in Marcus' Shop